20 FUN EXCUSES TO HOST A PARTY
We know we don’t have to threaten you with a good time! Any party animal knows that you really don’t need a reason to party other than to celebrate life with people you love. That being said, it definitely helps to convince everybody to come out if you have a great motive for your get together. So call up your party people, send them a sweet Evite, and put one (or all) of these excellent excuses to work!
Throw a party when...
- You just picked up the perfect bottle of wine.
- It's National Taco Day (which is October 4th, fyi)
- Your favorite celeb couple just had their first baby.
- You successfully make it through your work week.
- The groundhog doesn't see his shadow on Groundhog Day.
- Daylight Savings gives you back that much missed hour of sleep.
- It's International Sweatpants Day (a dress-up party your guests will love!)
- You've successfully harvested all of the crunchiest fall leaves into the perfect jumping pile for all the neighborhood kids.
- Your spouse is having their half birthday.
- Netflix releases a new bunch of your favorite rom-coms.
- It's the anniversary of the day you got your pet.
- The moon is full.
- You have successfully mastered bean dip, tapas, a Julia Childs recipe, or any other delicious food.
- Spring cleaning is (finally) over.
- The Game of Thrones finale is on.
- Your diet is officially over.
- Your mom/sibling/aunt/dentist finally figures out Facebook.
- The tulips you planted are in full bloom.
- It's National Wine Day (and time to break out some Cavit!)
- You just really, really want to.