DIY: REPURPOSED WINE BOTTLE OLIVE OIL & VINEGAR HOLDERS
There are certain staples every person needs to have a well-stocked kitchen. Wine, butter, salt, bread, and (you guessed it!) olive oil & balsamic vinegar. Put your empty wine bottles to use with this super simple DIY that recycles them into extra elegant olive oil & balsamic vinegar holders.
- Two empty wine bottles
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Stainless Steel Bottle Pourers
- 1 Pack of Erasable Blackboard Labels
- 1 Siphon
- 1 Chalk Paint Pen
1. Drink two bottles of wine. Easy, right?
2. Remove labels. We recommend using this method.
3. Using a siphon, pour olive oil and balsamic vinegar into their respective bottles.
4. Once liquids are all poured, remove the blackboard labels from their packaging.
5. Neatly place one label on each bottle.Write ‘Olive Oil’ & ‘Balsamic Vinegar’ on the labels on each respective bottle using the Chalk Paint Pen.
6. Attach 1 Stainless Steel Bottle Pourer to each bottle
7. Start pouring and enjoying your new holders!
(Adapted from: Home Talk)